Renting a dumpster for roofing is the best way to get rid of the old shingles as you take them off. You have to think about a few things if you want to do it. These things are:
1. Identify which roofing dumpster size is best for you
You must establish the type and square footage of the shingles you are removing. Three-tab and architectural asphalt shingle roofs are the most prevalent types. Architectural shingles are often heavier than three-tab shingles, therefore they weigh slightly more.
2. Identify the total roofing square surface
A roofing square is 100 square feet of asphalt shingles. Three bundles of shingles equal one square of roofing.
It is essential to determine the amount of packages you must purchase. Typically, 30 bundles of asphalt shingles equal a 10-square-foot roof.
3. Canvas for a low cost dumpster rental
Always begin your search for trash rental providers by inquiring about their pricing. This may allow you to compare the pricing of local hauling businesses and select the one that matches your needs the best.
In addition, Cheap Dumpster Rental Jackson offers the lowest pricing in Mississippi.
4. Know the project specifics
Be sure to inquire whether the dumpster may be used to dispose of a variety of roofing materials, including tile, asphalt, wood, trim, underlayment, and gravel. If you dispose of certain forms of waste, we will as well. Depending on the scale of your project, our dumpster rental company offers a range of dumpster container sizes.
5. Companies with skilled drivers are a good choice
Consider whether the organisation can provide competent drivers to place your dumpster rental in the correct location. They must deliver the trash to a location that allows you to dispose of roofing materials directly into the dumpster.
Call (769) 241-3060 now to check our low prices!
Separate Roofing Shingles for Recycling
During the renting process, be sure to ask if you must separate the roofing materials. There are businesses that require users to segregate shingles from other garbage for recycling purposes.
Whether you agree or not, many of these roofing materials are recyclable. Just like asphalt shingles. These can also be recycled to patch potholes and newly laid asphalt. We can recycle concrete shingles as gravel for road building or repurpose them as a new coating of concrete. You can also melt down and reuse metal roofing panels that can be melted down into new metal panels.
Here are some tips to help you save money. You may initially complete the following when preparing to rent one of our dumpsters:
- Just like what has mentioned earlier, call several dumpster rental companies to see who has the greatest offers. And it will turn out that we have the best prices in the region.
- If you are not sure of the size you need to rent, preferably go with the larger size. You will get less chance of receiving overcharges for requiring an additional dumpster.
- In the case that you have to rent a dumpster on a regular basis do not hesitate to ask us if we can offer you a discount or some promotion. If you are a reliable customer, we can give you this kind of incentive.
We have provided all of the crucial dumpster rental advice. Now, we hope that this guidance will aid you throughout the roofing project rental process.
- Stress-free dumpster rentals
- On-time services
- Reasonable prices
- No hidden feees
- Call 601-281-0521 today!